ST Guitar Kit
Share this Product
- The ST Guitar Kit includes all the parts you need to build your own custom electric guitar in this classic style.
- Fine tone woods, high-quality electronics and precise craftsmanship help you achieve the sound and playability you want.
- The sleek, contoured body shape is well balanced and conforms perfectly to the player's body for unrivaled comfort.
- Single-coil pickups provide singing bell-like tones that can be overdriven to produce screaming, wailing distortion.
- Three pickups, two tone knobs and a five-way selector switch make the ST Guitar Kit the one of the most versatile of body styles for electric guitars.
|Scale Length||25.5" (648 mm)|
5-Way Pickup Selector
|Pickups||3 Single Coils (SSS)|
The ST Guitar Kit is a jack of all trades without being a master of none; it's the gold standard in genres as diverse as blues, rock, funk, punk and pop. The ultimate in versatility, the ST Guitar Kit features dual cutaways for accessing all 21 frets, as well as a light, contoured body that makes playing a breeze.
The ST Guitar Kit Includes:
- Pickups and Electronics
- Instrument Cable
- Tools for Assembly
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need advanced woodworking skills?
Not at all! The ST Guitar Kit—like all of the kits we sell at CustomGuitarKits.com—is easy to assemble. Most of the hard work has been done for you. Some gluing and soldering may be required, but most pieces fit together mechanically with bolts, nuts and screws. All kits come with basic instructions, and additional help is available on CustomGuitarKits.com.
What tools and supplies do I need?
Nearly everything you need comes in the kit. In addition, you'll need a screwdriver and a soldering iron (to install the hardware and electronics).
Do I need to perform any cutting/drilling/routing?
No! All parts come fully drilled and routed, with all fretwork and inlays in place. All you need to do is fit the neck, hardware and electronics to the body.
Do the kits come with paint/stain/finish?
Each guitar body comes unfinished in natural wood. If you wish, you can use the paint, stain or finish of your choice.