LP Guitar Kit
Share this Product
- The LP Guitar Kit includes all the parts you need to build your own custom electric guitar in this classic style.
- This kit features fine tone woods, high-quality electronics and precise craftsmanship, resulting in unmatched sound and playability.
- A carefully-contoured archtop body allows for unparalleled resonance and sustain.
- Dual humbuckers offer rich tone with low noise.
- Two tone knobs, two volume knobs and a three-way pickup selector let you achieve a wide array of sounds.
|Scale Length||24.75" (628 mm)|
3-Way Pickup Selector
|Pickups||2 Humbuckers (HH)|
Modeled after perhaps the most iconic electric guitar of all, the LP Guitar Kit includes everything you need to make this classic your own. With a single cutaway that provides easy access to all 22 frets, this instantly recognizable design strkes the perfect balance between playability and superior tone. While most closely associated with rock, metal, blues and jazz, the LP's unparalleled sustain, rich low-end and singing resonance make it perfect for any genre.
The LP Guitar Kit Includes:
- Pickups and Electronics
- Instrument Cable
- Tools for Assembly
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need advanced woodworking skills?
Not at all! The LP Guitar Kit—like all of the kits we sell at CustomGuitarKits.com—is easy to assemble. Most of the hard work has been done for you. Some gluing and soldering may be required, but most pieces fit together mechanically with bolts, nuts and screws. All kits come with basic instructions, and additional help is available on CustomGuitarKits.com.
What tools and supplies do I need?
Nearly everything you need comes in the kit. In addition, you'll need a screwdriver and a soldering iron (to install the hardware and electronics) as well as wood glue and a clamp (to set the neck in the body).
Do I need to perform any cutting/drilling/routing?
No! All parts come fully drilled and routed, with all fretwork and inlays in place. All you need to do is fit the neck, hardware and electronics to the body.
Do the kits come with paint/stain/finish?
Each guitar body comes unfinished in natural wood. If you wish, you can use the paint, stain or finish of your choice.